Thursday, August 7, 2008

A New Beginning!

I'm not a 9-to-5 person and I never was. When I got my first job when I was 18, deep inside I knew that working for others just wasn't for me. I've always been business-minded. If I'm going to make a living doing something, it's going to be something that I'm passionate about. For example, I'm passionate about NFL football, I'm passionate about boxing, and I'm passionate about women. That last passion is my latest venture. I want to help otherwise decent guys get out of their own heads and attract more love and intimacy into their lives, so I'm starting CHICAGO DATING COACH. I hate seeing guys screw up their chances with women due to ignorance, lack of experience, or lack of guidance, so I decided to do something about it.

I absolutely love this subject and I love answering questions regarding it, so feel free to send me any questions or concerns that you may have.

1 comment:

John said...

This sounds a lot like me. I hate jobs and I was never one for the corporate environment despite all the brainwashing. It's the entrepreneurial spirit of wanting to be your own person and doing your own thing.

Nice post.